Assistant to Legal Department
Our client is an international company with European HQ close to the Prague city center. The team as well as management is international. This is a new position for newly created department.
- providing an administrative support to the legal department
- drafting contracts and other documents based on pre-approved templates
- managing the contract databases
- interacting with internal and external stakeholders and assuming responsibility for multiple legal coordination systems
- creating and assisting in the refinement of systems to ensure comprehensive archiving and contract management solutions
- take a proactive self-starting role in assisting the legal team with administrative duties including preparation of documents, scanning, and archiving. Organizing document verification process internally and externally
- assume primary responsibility for maintenance of key legal team systems including shared drives, Sharepoint. Ensuring Access database maintained accurately including liaising with internal stakeholders.
Profil ideálního uchazeče
- Experience: 1 - 5 years
- Education & Qualification: Master degree and some qualifications in business administration
- Excellent MS Office skills and some experience in contract management software would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to meet or exceed deadlines, prioritize, multi-task, and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Must have some experience in an office environment and legal environment an advantage.
- The opportunity to work wor EU HQ within the international team
- Work within the newly created team
- Nice working environment with great colleagues
- Competitive salary package and benefits