Supply Chain Specialist / Logistic Coordinator
International company with a European HQ based in Prague
The supply chain analyst will be responsible for the main Order to Fulfillment process to Channel Partners and ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of Order Schedule information according to the latest plant schedules.
Focused on removing or escalating roadblocks to Customer Order Fulfillment. Responsible for consolidating the forecast, planning data maintenance, purchasing & expediting, and inventory management. Responsible for reporting & monitoring materials management KPIs and taking appropriate corrective actions. Supporting the Supply Planning Manager with the necessary analysis to meet deadlines in the monthly SIOP cycle. Preparing SIOP information in advance of Key Meetings to enable effective and timely decision making. Facilitating monthly Supply Plan Reviews with relevant supply sites.
- Develop and execute materials replenishment strategies and plans to ensure a continuous flow of Product to customers
- Provide daily support to Customer Service Team and Logistics Management
- Work with the supply base to build responsive, long term partnerships with suppliers
- Maintain and administer supply chain management-related static data.
- Collaborate with suppliers, customers, and relevant internal resources to implement, maintain, and enhance world-class supply chain management practices.
- Build and implement world-class inventory control processes and techniques to manage inventory investment to established standards
- Control delivery of all orders, recover losses from carriers and warehouses
- Communicate to all stakeholders with timely information on technological innovations, process improvements, time and cost-saving initiatives implemented in the supply chain
- Follow each step of the supply chain and work on its improvement
Profil ideálního uchazeče
- Education & Qualification: Commercial – Secondary School or any university
- Experience: at least 2-3 years
- International Trade awareness
- Commercially astute
- Strong ERP experience, ideally SAP or Oracle
- Solid IT skills / EXCEL
- Must have good attention to detail
- Relationship building skills
- 2-3 years experience in a multi-national commercial environment
- Fluent in English, additional European languages can be an advantage